FATTY ACID COMPOSITION OF DIFFERENT MARGARINES AND BUTTERS FROM PAKISTAN WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON TRANS UNSATURATED CONTENTS
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 87–96, February 2006
How to Cite
ANWAR, F., BHANGER, M.I., IQBAL, S. and SULTANA, B. (2006), FATTY ACID COMPOSITION OF DIFFERENT MARGARINES AND BUTTERS FROM PAKISTAN WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON TRANS UNSATURATED CONTENTS. Journal of Food Quality, 29: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4557.2006.00058.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
- Accepted for Publication November 17, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!