NONVOLATILE TASTE COMPOUNDS OF JIANGLUOBO (A TRADITIONAL CHINESE FERMENTED FOOD)
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 477–489, August 2010
How to Cite
YOU, X.-Y., XU, Y., HUANG, Z.-B. and LI, Y.-P. (2010), NONVOLATILE TASTE COMPOUNDS OF JIANGLUOBO (A TRADITIONAL CHINESE FERMENTED FOOD). Journal of Food Quality, 33: 477–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4557.2010.00338.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Received for Publication October 19, 2008Accepted for Publication August 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!