CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SHALGAM (ŞALGAM): A TRADITIONAL TURKISH LACTIC ACID FERMENTED BEVERAGE
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 298–306, August 2012
How to Cite
TANGULER, H. and ERTEN, H. (2012), CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SHALGAM (ŞALGAM): A TRADITIONAL TURKISH LACTIC ACID FERMENTED BEVERAGE. Journal of Food Quality, 35: 298–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4557.2012.00447.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received for Publication July 16, 2011; Accepted for Publication February 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!