Relative Effects of Alcohol and pH on Betacyanin Stability in Aqueous Djulis Extracts and Their Color Qualities after Organic Acid Addition
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 283–291, August 2012
How to Cite
Narkprasom, K., Su, W.-L., Cheng, M.-Y., Wang, S.-P., Hsiao, S.-M. and Tsai, P.-J. (2012), Relative Effects of Alcohol and pH on Betacyanin Stability in Aqueous Djulis Extracts and Their Color Qualities after Organic Acid Addition. Journal of Food Quality, 35: 283–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4557.2012.00453.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!