PREVENTION OF CROSS-REACTIONS IN THE ENZYME LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY (ELISA) FOR THE DETECTION OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ENTEROTOXIN TYPE B IN CULTURE FILTRATES AND FOODS
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 35–45, January 1980
How to Cite
KOPER, J. W., HAGENAARS, A. M. and NOTERMANS, S. (1980), PREVENTION OF CROSS-REACTIONS IN THE ENZYME LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY (ELISA) FOR THE DETECTION OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ENTEROTOXIN TYPE B IN CULTURE FILTRATES AND FOODS. Journal of Food Safety, 2: 35–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.1980.tb00389.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Received for Publication June 21, 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!