ANTILISTERIAL ACTIVITY OF SODIUM, POTASSIUM OR CALCIUM LACTATE IN PORK LIVER SAUSAGE
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 133–146, February 1993
How to Cite
WEAVER, R. A. and SHELEF, L. A. (1993), ANTILISTERIAL ACTIVITY OF SODIUM, POTASSIUM OR CALCIUM LACTATE IN PORK LIVER SAUSAGE. Journal of Food Safety, 13: 133–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.1993.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Received for Publication August 14, 1992; Accepted for Publication November 6, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!