ATTEMPTS TO UTILIZE BACTERIOPHAGE TO COMBAT SALMONELLA ENTERICA SEROVAR ENTEMTIDIS INFECTION IN CHICKENS
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 15–29, May 2001
How to Cite
SKLAR, I. B. and JOERGER, R. D. (2001), ATTEMPTS TO UTILIZE BACTERIOPHAGE TO COMBAT SALMONELLA ENTERICA SEROVAR ENTEMTIDIS INFECTION IN CHICKENS. Journal of Food Safety, 21: 15–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2001.tb00305.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Received for Publication August 3, 2000; Accepted for Publication November 14, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!