Contribution no. 01-391-J of the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station. This research is based upon work supported by the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Agreement No. 99-34211-7378 (Food Safety Consortium).
CONSUMER PREFERENCES FOR PATHOGEN-REDUCING TECHNOLOGIES IN BEEF1
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 97–110, June 2001
How to Cite
FINGERHUT, K., ZHANG, P., FOX, J. and BOLAND, M. (2001), CONSUMER PREFERENCES FOR PATHOGEN-REDUCING TECHNOLOGIES IN BEEF. Journal of Food Safety, 21: 97–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2001.tb00310.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted for Publication March 30, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!