SUPERCRITICAL CARBON DIOXIDE TREATMENT TO INACTIVATE AEROBIC MICROORGANISMS ON ALFALFA SEEDS
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 215–223, December 2001
How to Cite
MAZZONI, A. M., SHARMA, R. R., DEMIRCI, A. and ZIEGLER, G. R. (2001), SUPERCRITICAL CARBON DIOXIDE TREATMENT TO INACTIVATE AEROBIC MICROORGANISMS ON ALFALFA SEEDS. Journal of Food Safety, 21: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2001.tb00320.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted for Publication October 12, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!