ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF LEMON (CITRUS LEMON L.), MANDARIN (CITRUS RETICULATA L.), GRAPEFRUIT (CITRUS PARADISI L.) AND ORANGE (CITRUS SINENSIS L.) ESSENTIAL OILS
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008, The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 567–576, November 2008
How to Cite
VIUDA-MARTOS, M., RUIZ-NAVAJAS, Y., FERNÁNDEZ-LÓPEZ, J. and PEREZ-ÁLVAREZ, J. (2008), ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF LEMON (CITRUS LEMON L.), MANDARIN (CITRUS RETICULATA L.), GRAPEFRUIT (CITRUS PARADISI L.) AND ORANGE (CITRUS SINENSIS L.) ESSENTIAL OILS. Journal of Food Safety, 28: 567–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2008.00131.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Accepted for Publication November 10, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!