USE OF MALIC ACID AND OTHER QUALITY STABILIZING COMPOUNDS TO ASSURE THE SAFETY OF FRESH-CUT “FUJI” APPLES BY INACTIVATION OF LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES, SALMONELLA ENTERITIDIS AND ESCHERICHIA COLI O157:H7
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
© 2009, The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 236–252, May 2009
How to Cite
RAYBAUDI-MASSILIA, R. M., MOSQUEDA-MELGAR, J., SOBRINO-LÓPEZ, A., SOLIVA-FORTUNY, R. and MARTÍN-BELLOSO, O. (2009), USE OF MALIC ACID AND OTHER QUALITY STABILIZING COMPOUNDS TO ASSURE THE SAFETY OF FRESH-CUT “FUJI” APPLES BY INACTIVATION OF LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES, SALMONELLA ENTERITIDIS AND ESCHERICHIA COLI O157:H7. Journal of Food Safety, 29: 236–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2009.00153.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Accepted for Publication January 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!