CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF ORIGANUM SACCATUM L.
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 617–628, November 2009
How to Cite
ÖZCAN, M. M. and CHALCHAT, J. C. (2009), CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF ORIGANUM SACCATUM L. Journal of Food Safety, 29: 617–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2009.00181.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted for Publication May 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!