Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT (254 NM) INACTIVATION OF PATHOGENS ON FOODS AND STAINLESS STEEL SURFACES
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 470–479, May 2010
How to Cite
SOMMERS, C. H., SITES, J. E. and MUSGROVE, M. (2010), ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT (254 NM) INACTIVATION OF PATHOGENS ON FOODS AND STAINLESS STEEL SURFACES. Journal of Food Safety, 30: 470–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2010.00220.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Accepted for Publication July 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!