ANTIBACTERIAL ACTION OF ZINC OXIDE NANOPARTICLES AGAINST FOODBORNE PATHOGENS
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 211–218, May 2011
How to Cite
TAYEL, A. A., EL-TRAS, W. F., MOUSSA, S., EL-BAZ, A. F., MAHROUS, H., SALEM, M. F. and BRIMER, L. (2011), ANTIBACTERIAL ACTION OF ZINC OXIDE NANOPARTICLES AGAINST FOODBORNE PATHOGENS. Journal of Food Safety, 31: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2010.00287.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted for Publication September 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!