PHYSICOCHEMICAL AND MICROBIAL ATTRIBUTES OF ORGANIC INFUSED BEEF CUTS (LONGISSMUS DORSI)
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 326–333, August 2011
How to Cite
ELGADIR, M. A., MARIOD, A.A., ABDELWAHAB, S.I., JAMILAH, B., RAHMAN, R. A. and CHE MAN, Y.B. (2011), PHYSICOCHEMICAL AND MICROBIAL ATTRIBUTES OF ORGANIC INFUSED BEEF CUTS (LONGISSMUS DORSI). Journal of Food Safety, 31: 326–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Accepted for Publication January 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!