ENHANCEMENT OF ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF NATURALLY OCCURRING PHENOLIC COMPOUNDS BY NANOSCALE DELIVERY AGAINST LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES, ESCHERICHIA COLI O157:H7 AND SALMONELLA TYPHIMURIUM IN BROTH AND CHICKEN MEAT SYSTEM
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 462–471, November 2011
How to Cite
RAVICHANDRAN, M., HETTIARACHCHY, N. S., GANESH, V., RICKE, S. C. and SINGH, S. (2011), ENHANCEMENT OF ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF NATURALLY OCCURRING PHENOLIC COMPOUNDS BY NANOSCALE DELIVERY AGAINST LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES, ESCHERICHIA COLI O157:H7 AND SALMONELLA TYPHIMURIUM IN BROTH AND CHICKEN MEAT SYSTEM. Journal of Food Safety, 31: 462–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4565.2011.00322.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted for Publication March 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!