Mention of brand or firm names does not constitute an endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
EFFECT OF KOSHERING AND HYDRODYNAMIC PRESSURE ON BEEF COLOR, ODOR, AND MICROBIAL LOADS1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Journal of Muscle Foods
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 69–82, April 2004
How to Cite
HOLZER, Z., BERRY, B.W., CAMPBELL, A.M., SPANIER, A.M. and SOLOMON, M.B. (2004), EFFECT OF KOSHERING AND HYDRODYNAMIC PRESSURE ON BEEF COLOR, ODOR, AND MICROBIAL LOADS. Journal of Muscle Foods, 15: 69–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4573.2004.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Accepted for Publication November 13, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!