SEASONAL VARIATIONS IN PROXIMATE AND FATTY ACID COMPOSITIONS OF TWO COMMERCIALLY IMPORTANT FISH, HAKE (MERLUCCIUS MERLUCCIUS) AND LIZARDFISH (SAURIDA UNDOSQUAMIS), FROM THE NORTHEASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008, The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Muscle Foods
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 352–361, October 2008
How to Cite
KÜÇÜKGÜLMEZ, A., ÇELIK, M., ERSOY, B., YANAR, Y. and SANGÜN, L. (2008), SEASONAL VARIATIONS IN PROXIMATE AND FATTY ACID COMPOSITIONS OF TWO COMMERCIALLY IMPORTANT FISH, HAKE (MERLUCCIUS MERLUCCIUS) AND LIZARDFISH (SAURIDA UNDOSQUAMIS), FROM THE NORTHEASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA. Journal of Muscle Foods, 19: 352–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4573.2008.00119.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
- Accepted for Publication April 30, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!