Quik to Fix Foods. 113 Range Drive, Garland, TX 75243.
COMPARISON OF MINIMAL MEDIA AND INOCULUM CONCENTRATION TO DECREASE THE LYSINE GROWTH ASSAY RESPONSE TIME OF AN ESCHERICHIA COLI LYSINE AUXOTROPH MUTANT
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
1999 Food & Nutrition Press, Inc.
Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation in Microbiology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 279–290, December 1999
How to Cite
LI, X., ERICKSON, A.M. and RICKE, S.C. (1999), COMPARISON OF MINIMAL MEDIA AND INOCULUM CONCENTRATION TO DECREASE THE LYSINE GROWTH ASSAY RESPONSE TIME OF AN ESCHERICHIA COLI LYSINE AUXOTROPH MUTANT. Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation in Microbiology, 7: 279–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4581.1999.tb00399.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- November 15, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!