CONTINUOUS ALCOHOL/MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION OF GRAPE MUST IN A BIOREACTOR SYSTEM USING IMMOBILIZED CELLS
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation in Microbiology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 127–148, August 2004
How to Cite
AARON, R.T., DAVIS, R.C., HAMDY, M.K. and TOLEDO, R.T. (2004), CONTINUOUS ALCOHOL/MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION OF GRAPE MUST IN A BIOREACTOR SYSTEM USING IMMOBILIZED CELLS. Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation in Microbiology, 12: 127–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4581.2004.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Accepted for Publication April 5, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!