Current address: Coca-Cola Foods, P.O. Box 1268, Plymouth, FL 32768.
LIKING OF POPCORN CONTAINING DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SALT1
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 83–99, June 1993
How to Cite
VICKERS, Z. and ROBERTS, A. (1993), LIKING OF POPCORN CONTAINING DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SALT. Journal of Sensory Studies, 8: 83–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.1993.tb00204.x
Published as paper No. 19,064 of the contribution series of the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station based on research conducted under Project 18–52.
We wish to thank The Pillsbury Co. for providing the ingredients, facilities and advice necessary for preparing the popcorn.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication January 21, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!