The author wishes to thank all Givaudan-Roure employees in this project, especially Ms. Susanne Sigrist and Ms. Patrizia Piccinali for coordinating and conducting all sensory tests. The help of Mr. Ralph Bigger, Mr. Silvio Zahnd and Ms. Claudia Schnapp in developing all sample preparation procedures and in preparing the samples was greatly appreciated. Special thanks to all sensory subjects for their kind participation in the tests, and to the flavorists for their stimulating contributions to the development of the standardized sensory languages.
THE USE OF STANDARDIZED FLAVOR LANGUAGES AND QUANTITATIVE FLAVOR PROFILING TECHNIQUE FOR FLAVORED DAIRY PRODUCTS
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 383–400, December 1994
How to Cite
STAMPANONI, C. R. (1994), THE USE OF STANDARDIZED FLAVOR LANGUAGES AND QUANTITATIVE FLAVOR PROFILING TECHNIQUE FOR FLAVORED DAIRY PRODUCTS. Journal of Sensory Studies, 9: 383–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.1994.tb00255.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication December 18, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!