The authors would like to thank Dr. Kenneth Mullen for participating in the discussion on the draft of this paper and Hong Chow for the computation of the tables of B values. Thanks also to an anonymous reviewer for valuable comments on the paper.
HOW TO ESTIMATE AND USE THE VARIANCE OF d’ FROM DIFFERENCE TESTS
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 87–104, July 1997
How to Cite
BI, J., ENNIS, D. M. and O'MAHONY, M. (1997), HOW TO ESTIMATE AND USE THE VARIANCE OF d’ FROM DIFFERENCE TESTS. Journal of Sensory Studies, 12: 87–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.1997.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication May 13, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!