Partial funding of this work was provided by the American Vineyard Foundation. VSM acknowledges ENSBANA at the Université de Bourgogne and the Conseil Regional de Bourgogne for support and financial assistance. Special thanks to Dr. Ann Noble, John Ebeler, and Andrew Smith for their advice, careful review, and assistance in the preparation of this manuscript. The participation of the sensory judges is gratefully acknowledged.
TIME-INTENSITY MEASUREMENT OF MATRIX EFFECTS ON RETRONASAL AROMA PERCEPTION
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 303–316, December 1997
How to Cite
MIALON, V. S. and EBELER, S. E. (1997), TIME-INTENSITY MEASUREMENT OF MATRIX EFFECTS ON RETRONASAL AROMA PERCEPTION. Journal of Sensory Studies, 12: 303–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.1997.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication February 1, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!