Partial funding of this work was provided by the American Vineyard Foundation. VSM acknowledges ENSBANA at the Université de Bourgogne and the Conseil Regional de Bourgogne for support and financial assistance. Special thanks to Dr. Ann Noble, John Ebeler, and Andrew Smith for their advice, careful review, and assistance in the preparation of this manuscript. The participation of the sensory judges is gratefully acknowledged.
TIME-INTENSITY MEASUREMENT OF MATRIX EFFECTS ON RETRONASAL AROMA PERCEPTION
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 303–316, December 1997
How to Cite
MIALON, V. S. and EBELER, S. E. (1997), TIME-INTENSITY MEASUREMENT OF MATRIX EFFECTS ON RETRONASAL AROMA PERCEPTION. Journal of Sensory Studies, 12: 303–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.1997.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication February 1, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!