We would like to thank Boris de Ruyter of Philips Research for his support in writing the dedicated Delphi program used in the TI measurements.
FRESHNESS IN ORAL CARE: ATTRIBUTES AND TIME-DEPENDENCY OF A MULTIDIMENSIONAL, DYNAMIC CONCEPT
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 171–192, August 2004
How to Cite
WESTERINK, J. and KOZLOV, S. (2004), FRESHNESS IN ORAL CARE: ATTRIBUTES AND TIME-DEPENDENCY OF A MULTIDIMENSIONAL, DYNAMIC CONCEPT. Journal of Sensory Studies, 19: 171–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.2004.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Accepted for Publication April 17, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!