OPTIMIZATION OF A CHOCOLATE PEANUT SPREAD USING RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY (RSM)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 237–260, August 2004
How to Cite
CHU, C.A. and RESURRECCION, A.V.A. (2004), OPTIMIZATION OF A CHOCOLATE PEANUT SPREAD USING RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY (RSM). Journal of Sensory Studies, 19: 237–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.2004.tb00146.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
- Accepted for Publication March 28, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!