DESCRIBING FLAVOR USING FEWER AND SIMPLER “HITS” (HIGH IDENTITY TRAITS) PROFILING: AN EXAMPLE WITH CHEESE
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 481–493, August 2010
How to Cite
TALAVERA-BIANCHI, M., CHAMBERS IV, E. and CHAMBERS, D. H. (2010), DESCRIBING FLAVOR USING FEWER AND SIMPLER “HITS” (HIGH IDENTITY TRAITS) PROFILING: AN EXAMPLE WITH CHEESE. Journal of Sensory Studies, 25: 481–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.2010.00281.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Accepted for Publication December 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!