DO THE MATERIAL PROPERTIES OF CUTLERY AFFECT THE PERCEPTION OF THE FOOD YOU EAT? AN EXPLORATORY STUDY
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 358–362, October 2011
How to Cite
PIQUERAS-FISZMAN, B. and SPENCE, C. (2011), DO THE MATERIAL PROPERTIES OF CUTLERY AFFECT THE PERCEPTION OF THE FOOD YOU EAT? AN EXPLORATORY STUDY. Journal of Sensory Studies, 26: 358–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.2011.00351.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Accepted for Publication August 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!