HOW MANY JUDGES SHOULD ONE USE FOR SENSORY DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS?
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 111–122, April 2012
How to Cite
HEYMANN, H., MACHADO, B., TORRI, L. and ROBINSON, A.L. (2012), HOW MANY JUDGES SHOULD ONE USE FOR SENSORY DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS?. Journal of Sensory Studies, 27: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-459X.2012.00373.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted for Publication January 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!