*A summary of this work was presented at the Second International Congress of Food Science and Technology in Warsaw in August, 1966. Journal Paper No. 1898 of the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station.
PEA TEXTURE STUDIES USING A SINGLE PUNCTURE MATUROMETER*
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 419–430, December 1971
How to Cite
CASIMIR, D. J., COOTE, G. G. and MOYER, J. C. (1971), PEA TEXTURE STUDIES USING A SINGLE PUNCTURE MATUROMETER. Journal of Texture Studies, 2: 419–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.1971.tb00590.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received 2 February, 1971; revised version 21 May, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!