*Based on research conducted at the University of California and supported in part by General Foods Corporation.
EFFECT OF HYDROCOLLOIDS AND VISCOSITY ON FLAVOR AND ODOR INTENSITIES OF AROMATIC FLAVOR COMPOUNDS*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 467–482, January 1974
How to Cite
PANGBORN, R. M. and SZCZESNIAK, A. S. (1974), EFFECT OF HYDROCOLLOIDS AND VISCOSITY ON FLAVOR AND ODOR INTENSITIES OF AROMATIC FLAVOR COMPOUNDS. Journal of Texture Studies, 4: 467–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.1974.tb00857.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received 8 July, 1973; in final form 27 July, 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!