School of Human Life and Environmental Science, Ochanomizu University, 2-1-1 Otsuka, Bunkyoku, Tokyo 112, Japan.
ORAL PERCEPTION OF GRITTINESS: EFFECT OF PARTICLE SIZE AND CONCENTRATION OF THE DISPERSED PARTICLES AND THE DISPERSION MEDIUM
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 561–576, December 1995
How to Cite
IMAI, E., HATAE, K. and SHIMADA, A. (1995), ORAL PERCEPTION OF GRITTINESS: EFFECT OF PARTICLE SIZE AND CONCENTRATION OF THE DISPERSED PARTICLES AND THE DISPERSION MEDIUM. Journal of Texture Studies, 26: 561–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.1995.tb00804.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received April 7, 1993; in final form April 30, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!