20 Pavenham Road, Carlton Beds. MK43 7LS UK. E-mail: email@example.com
MECHANISMS OF FRACTURE IN FOODS
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 397–417, December 2001
How to Cite
LILLFORD, P. J. (2001), MECHANISMS OF FRACTURE IN FOODS. Journal of Texture Studies, 32: 397–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2001.tb01244.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received August 28, 2001; in final form December 12, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!