Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, The University, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK, to whom inquiries should be directed. firstname.lastname@example.org
THE USE OF CRITICAL STRESS INTENSITY FACTOR TO QUANTIFY “HARDNESS” AND “CRUNCHINESS” OBJECTIVELY
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 149–159, July 2002
How to Cite
VINCENT, J. F. V., SAUNDERS, D. E. J. and BEYTS, P. (2002), THE USE OF CRITICAL STRESS INTENSITY FACTOR TO QUANTIFY “HARDNESS” AND “CRUNCHINESS” OBJECTIVELY. Journal of Texture Studies, 33: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2002.tb01341.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received January 10, 2002; in final form April 8, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!