U.S.A. address: PMB 374, 501 N, Bridge St., Hidalgo, TX 78557.
EFFECT OF PACIFIC WHITING WASH WATER PROTEINS ON ALASKA POLLACK SURIMI GELS
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008, The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 296–308, June 2008
How to Cite
VELAZQUEZ, G., MIRANDA-LUNA, P., LÓPEZ-ECHEVARRÍA, G., VÁZQUEZ, M., TORRES, J. A. and RAMÍREZ, J. A. (2008), EFFECT OF PACIFIC WHITING WASH WATER PROTEINS ON ALASKA POLLACK SURIMI GELS. Journal of Texture Studies, 39: 296–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2008.00144.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
- Accepted for Publication January 14, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!