IS THE MOUTHWATERING SENSATION A TRUE SALIVARY REFLEX?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Texture Studies
Special Issue: Food Oral Processing - Physics, Physiology, and Psychology University of Leeds, U.K.
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 212–216, June 2011
How to Cite
ILANGAKOON, Y. and CARPENTER, G.H. (2011), IS THE MOUTHWATERING SENSATION A TRUE SALIVARY REFLEX?. Journal of Texture Studies, 42: 212–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2011.00290.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted for Publication January 17, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!