IMPROVEMENT OF THE PREDICTION OF MOUTHFEEL ATTRIBUTES OF LIQUID FOODS BY A POSTHUMUS FUNNEL
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Texture Studies
Special Issue: Food Oral Processing - Physics, Physiology, and Psychology University of Leeds, U.K.
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 217–227, June 2011
How to Cite
KUTTER, A., SINGH, J. P., RAUH, C. and DELGADO, A. (2011), IMPROVEMENT OF THE PREDICTION OF MOUTHFEEL ATTRIBUTES OF LIQUID FOODS BY A POSTHUMUS FUNNEL. Journal of Texture Studies, 42: 217–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2011.00291.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted for Publication January 17, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!