EFFECTS OF LOW- AND ULTRALOW-TEMPERATURE FREEZING ON RETROGRADATION AND TEXTURAL PROPERTIES OF RICE STARCH GEL DURING STORAGE
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 175–186, June 2012
How to Cite
YU, S., MA, Y. and ZHENG, X.-Q. (2012), EFFECTS OF LOW- AND ULTRALOW-TEMPERATURE FREEZING ON RETROGRADATION AND TEXTURAL PROPERTIES OF RICE STARCH GEL DURING STORAGE. Journal of Texture Studies, 43: 175–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4603.2011.00325.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted for Publication August 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!