Funding for the research presented in this article was provided by the Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies, Tempe, Arizona.
Purchasing and Supplier Involvement: Issues and Insights Regarding New Product Success
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 4–15, June 1999
How to Cite
McGinnis, M. A. and Vallopra, R. M. (1999), Purchasing and Supplier Involvement: Issues and Insights Regarding New Product Success. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 35: 4–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.1999.tb00057.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!