Special thanks to Ms. Malissa Glenn who assisted with data collection and to the company representatives who were willing to share their experiences.
Collaborative Value Analysis: Experiences from the Automotive Industry
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 27–32, September 2000
How to Cite
Hartley, J. L. (2000), Collaborative Value Analysis: Experiences from the Automotive Industry. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 36: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2000.tb00083.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!