The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of three anonymous reviewers, whose insights resulted in a significantly improved manuscript. Further, the authors would like to thank Glen Atkins and Nicole Welch, research assistants, for their support in the data coding process.
Thirty-Rve Years of The Journal of Supply Chain Management: Where Have We Been and Where are We Going?
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 27–39, March 2003
How to Cite
Carter, C. R. and Ellram, L. M. (2003), Thirty-Rve Years of The Journal of Supply Chain Management: Where Have We Been and Where are We Going?. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 39: 27–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2003.tb00152.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!