Does the Competitive Environment Influence the Efficacy of Investments in Environmental Management?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 30–39, June 2004
How to Cite
Pagell, M., Yang, C.-L., Krumwiede, D. W. and Sheu, C. (2004), Does the Competitive Environment Influence the Efficacy of Investments in Environmental Management?. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 40: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2004.tb00172.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!