The authors would like to thank the four anonymous reviewers and the Editor, whose insightful comments helped to improve the quality of this paper. This research was funded by a doctoral grant from the Institute for Supply Management.
Relationship Marketing and Supplier Logistics Performance: An Extension of the Key Mediating Variables Model
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 32–43, November 2005
How to Cite
Morris, M. and Carter, C. R. (2005), Relationship Marketing and Supplier Logistics Performance: An Extension of the Key Mediating Variables Model. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 41: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2005.04104004.x
Matthew Morris is an assistant professor of supply chain management in the Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Craig R. Carter is assistant professor of supply chain management in the College of Business Administration, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!