The authors thank the Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) for providing access to membership directory, letters of support, encouragement and financial support for this study. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the help of Mr. John Domres and the Buffalo Chapter of ISM for their active support and encouragement of this study.
Strategic Sourcing: An Empirical Investigation of the Concept and Its Practices in U.S. Manufacturing Firms
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 4–16, Spring 2006
How to Cite
Kocabasoglu, C. and Suresh, N. C. (2006), Strategic Sourcing: An Empirical Investigation of the Concept and Its Practices in U.S. Manufacturing Firms. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 42: 4–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2006.00008.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!