Gioconda Quesada is an assistant professor of management information systems and decision sciences in the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management in the School of Business and Economics at the College of Charleston, in Charleston, South Carolina.
OEM New Product Development Practices: The Case of the Automotive Industry
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 30–40, August 2006
How to Cite
Quesada, G., Syamil, A. and Doll, W. J. (2006), OEM New Product Development Practices: The Case of the Automotive Industry. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 42: 30–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2006.00015.x
Ahmad Syamil is an assistant professor in the Department of Computer and Information Technology in the College of Business at Arkansas State University in State University, Arkansas.
William J. Doll is a professor of management in the College of Business Administration at the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!