This work was funded in part by a Doctoral Dissertation Grant awarded by the Institute for Supply Management™. Additional support on survey preparation and execution was provided by the Center for Supply Chain Research in the Smeal College of Business at the Pennsylvania State University.
U.S. Sourcing from Low-Cost Countries: A Comparative Analysis of Supplier Performance
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 16–30, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Ruamsook, K., Russell, D. and Thomchick, E. (2007), U.S. Sourcing from Low-Cost Countries: A Comparative Analysis of Supplier Performance. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 43: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2007.00038.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!