*Like all invited papers and invited notes, the original version of this manuscript underwent a double-blind review process. Acknowledgment: We thank Xiaojing Dong, Ling Li, Yuexin Wang, Hua-Hung (Robin) Weng, Runmei Wu and Xiaona Zheng for sharing with us their insights on this complex problem, and Lisa Bosman, Jeff Shockley and Katie Williams for their research assistance. We appreciate the efforts of the Co-Editor and two anonymous reviewers, who greatly improved the quality of our exposition.
UNRAVELING THE FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN: STRATEGIC INSIGHTS FROM CHINA AND THE 2007 RECALLS*
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © January 2008, by the Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 22–39, January 2008
How to Cite
ROTH, A. V., TSAY, A. A., PULLMAN, M. E. and GRAY, J. V. (2008), UNRAVELING THE FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN: STRATEGIC INSIGHTS FROM CHINA AND THE 2007 RECALLS. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 22–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00043.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!