STRUCTURE–INFRASTRUCTURE ALIGNMENT: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TQM ORIENTATION AND THE ADOPTION OF SUPPLIER-FACING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AMONG MANUFACTURERS
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © January 2008, by the Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 40–54, January 2008
How to Cite
HUANG, X., GATTIKER, T. F. and SCHROEDER, R. G. (2008), STRUCTURE–INFRASTRUCTURE ALIGNMENT: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TQM ORIENTATION AND THE ADOPTION OF SUPPLIER-FACING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AMONG MANUFACTURERS. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 40–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00044.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!