STRUCTURE–INFRASTRUCTURE ALIGNMENT: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TQM ORIENTATION AND THE ADOPTION OF SUPPLIER-FACING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AMONG MANUFACTURERS
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © January 2008, by the Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 40–54, January 2008
How to Cite
HUANG, X., GATTIKER, T. F. and SCHROEDER, R. G. (2008), STRUCTURE–INFRASTRUCTURE ALIGNMENT: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TQM ORIENTATION AND THE ADOPTION OF SUPPLIER-FACING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AMONG MANUFACTURERS. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 40–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00044.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!