We wish to thank Professor Jan Heide at the University of Wisconsin at Madison for his helpful comments on previous versions of this article. We gratefully acknowledge a research grant from the City University of Hong Kong (SRG Project No. 7002165).
DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATIVE NORMS IN THE BUYER-SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP: THE CHINESE EXPERIENCE
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © January 2008, by the Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 55–70, January 2008
How to Cite
CAI, S. and YANG, Z. (2008), DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATIVE NORMS IN THE BUYER-SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP: THE CHINESE EXPERIENCE. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 55–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00045.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!